Coming soon, a new Vision Australia podcast series focusing on employment in the blind and low vision community. We want to hear from individuals in a wide range of different fields to learn your perspectives on employment and share your stories.
Have you found employment or are you looking for work?
Would you like to share your challenges and successes with others?
In this podcast, Vision Australia Radio presenter Peter Greco speaks to Vision Australia Project Officer, Belinda Wilson to learn more about this new and exciting podcast series.
Highlight the wide range of jobs that our community can and does excel in, from manual work to management?
Share your experiences and help shape our podcast series which aims to educate and inspire Vision Australia Radio and Vision Australia Podcast listeners.
We are looking for a range of contributors to share their thoughts and experiences:
- Anyone who is currently seeking employment
- Teenagers who have secured their first job
- Parents supporting their children while they are seeking employment
- People who have changed careers as a result of vision loss
- Employers who have supported employees who are blind or have low vision
- People who have had a range of jobs or have changed careers
Have your say
Complete the survey below and help us shape our new podcast series.
You may be contacted soon after with an offer to take part in one of our 10 episodes, which you are welcome to refuse if you choose not to contribute in this way.
Your contribution will support us in shaping our new series that will air on Vision Australia Radio and be made available for streaming and download via www.varadio.org