Vision Australia Radio is a not-for-profit essential community radio service for people living with a print disability.
Our free Community Service Announcement (CSA) program is available to organisations that specifically support people living with print disability, the blind and low vision community. Our CSA program allows for a 30 second audio message to be heard on one or more time(s) each week in the region(s) you desire.
The stations within our Vision Australia Radio network are:
- VA Radio Melbourne | 1179AM / VA Radio (DAB+) / VA IRIS (DAB+)
- VA Radio Adelaide | 1197AM / VA Radio (DAB+) / VA IRIS (DAB+)
- VA Radio Perth | 990 AM / VA Radio (DAB+)
- VA Radio Darwin | Adelaide simulcast with Darwin content (DAB+)
- VA Radio Geelong | 99.5FM
- VA Radio Bendigo | 88.7 FM
- VA Radio Albury | 101.7FM
- VA Radio Shepparton | 100.1FM
- VA Radio Warragul | 93.5FM | Melbourne simulcast.
- VA Radio Warrnambool | 882AM | Geelong simulcast.
- VA Radio Mildura | 107.5FM | Bendigo simulcast.
CSA placement is limited, due to its popularity. If you have an existing 30 second audio message (advertisement), we will consider its use on our radio network. Vision Australia Radio’s skilled production team can also support you in scripting, recording, and producing audio where required. We offer our audio production service at a discounted NFP rate of $149 + GST per 30 second audio file (commercial rate $600 + GST).
We do not run live reads.
We’d love to hear from you, get in touch today. Email [email protected].
Looking for a greater presence?
Those wishing to gain a greater exposure on our Vision Australia Radio network may wish to consider becoming a Vision Australia Radio sponsor. Sponsorship will help you reach up to 357,000 monthly listeners across Australia. Hear from our sponsorship manager Jason Gipps, or contact us to share your specific needs and a member of our team will get back to you.