In this podcast, sponsorship manager Jason shares how you can promote your brand on Vision Australia Radio. More information and contact details further below.
Sponsoring Vision Australia Radio supports vital services for the blind, low vision and print disabled communities around Australia.
It's also a smart way to reach those who can benefit from your message the most.
Forget expensive commercial radio campaigns that promote to a wide audience of people that may not relate to, we have a dedicated audience who rely on our programing and love what we do.
Vision Australia Radio Network Snapshot
- An audience reach of approx. 331,000 people nationally per month*
- 10 radio stations covering Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and regional Victoria
- A significant presence on digital radio in Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide with our ‘VA Radio’ and ‘IRIS’ services.
Vision Australia Radio Services
Our flexible and experienced Vision Australia Radio crew can support you with any job big or small. If you have an idea to explore, we’re ready to help.
- Sponsorship packages (includes free production).
- Website content creation.
- Corporate podcast services (interview based or storytelling).
- Program sponsorship (aligning you with a specific audience and area of interest).
- Audio Production.
Article: Festival partnership with Vision Australia Radio underpins diversity
Learn why Melbourne Writers Festival Marketing and Communications Manager, Emma Walsh values the organisation's relationship with Vision Australia Radio and how we support MWF in promoting their annual event.